Creative Escape 2010 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Creative Escape 2010

Creative Escape 2010

I am off in the morning (6:30am to be exact) to the Creative Escape in Chandler, AZ. It is hosted by Bazzill Basics Paper and Heidi Swapp and it by far the coolest thing going :) . 
I am super excited to be attending, as some of my favorite teachers are going to be there ~ among them Teresa Collins (love her paper!) and Jessica Sprague (of Sprague Lab fame). 

So, I will be out of pocket for a couple of days. I will try and get a couple of posts in of the cool things we are doing. We will have 9 classed in all - counting the one hosted by Bazzill. So I am hoping to make and learn so new cool stuff.

See you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on Websters and thought I would stop by. LOVE your organizing and Prima Breeding program, I will be laughing for day's over that one.
    Lovely work, Great painting on your pages.
    Have fun at your escape!!
    I just put together a Theresa Collins kit.
    I loved it so much I went back to the store and bought 2 more.

    ReplyDelete