All Dressed Up | The Flamingo Chronicals: All Dressed Up

All Dressed Up

Maybe it is because it is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I ma not sure, but I have been doing lots of LO's of my friends and I this month. This is one of those rare photos where we are actually all dressed to the nines. I have ton's of photos of us in everyday action ~ but not that many where we are lookin' good. So here's to us!
 I have used Co'ordinations cardstock, Websters papers and cameo, the lace is from my stash and the tatted medallion is from my sweet friend. The paper rosette is made from Tim Holtz' new die ~ yippee I finally got my hands on one and it is the BOMB!  The stamp in the corner is Basic Grey.
I love to read your comments so please leave some love. And your blog site so I can hop over to you! Have a great day, Anita.

No comments:

Post a Comment