Senior Prom | The Flamingo Chronicals: Senior Prom

Senior Prom

This LO I posted a few weeks ago, I put it together for a challenge over at the Swirlydoo's site. But I was never quite happy with the title on it and it has been bugging me ever since. I normally don't go back and redo my LO's, but this one just wouldn't let me be :0)

I have redone the title using some journalling tickets from Tim Holtz' idea-ology line. I am pretty happy with how this title turned out! Just to give it that ticketed effect, I also ripped the tickets in half and crumpled them up a bit before adhering them to the page. I also added a few embellies to the corner of the picture on the upper left side: a paper rosette using the ne Tim Holtz die (I LOVE LOVE LOVE that thing!!!!) , some tatted lace and a Prima flower. 
Here is the new finished result.
To get the effect I wanted on the journaling tickets, I ran them thru my printer instead of hand printing the title. I also added some lace and flowers to the title, and a small ribbon and lace ruffle down the side of the large photo. To make the journaling pop ~ I re-wrote it in black ink, instead of the original dark pink ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment