Adore | The Flamingo Chronicals: Adore

Adore

Hello all, I hope you are having a Merry Christmas Season. It is rush, rush, rush around here! But I am managing to squeeze in a little time to scrap. Today I have a very sweet LO that I made using the sketch over at Pencil Lines . Here is a look at the sketch,
I have also used Palette #36 from The Color Room I am a little late getting it uploaded to the site (rushing , remember!) but it was great fun anyway :0) . Here is the palette
and here is my LO,,,,
I have used Core' dinations Cardstock, Graphic 45 (the new Once Upon a Springtime, my NEW favorite paper), 7 Gypsies and Making Memories, Dusty Attic, Basic Grey, Maya Rd, Prima, Glimmer Glam from Tattered Angels. The Title pieces are from The Girls' Paperie - love her stuff, and Margie is a HOOT - if you ever get the chance to take a class with her, DO IT. You will love her.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely layout! The mix of TCR palette and the PL sketch works really well. I do like the title font..very effective.

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete