Tags, tags, and more tags | The Flamingo Chronicals: Tags, tags, and more tags

Tags, tags, and more tags

This year there are so many great challenges going on to keep me motivated to make tags. And I need the challenge let me tell you. Every year I start out with the best of intentions - I will make tags for all my gifts! But as the holiday draws near, I never have enough done. Not so this year! I will get it done. I made this little beauty last night to get in on the challenge over at Swirlydoos ~ they are have a 25 Tags of Christmas event. It is super fun and you should check it out. 
The challenge for tag #5 was something dangling - I have the little charms dangling from the bottom. To make the background on this tag I painted a thick layer of Claudine Hellmuth's paints from Ranger ~ these really are the best paints EVER ~ and then I stamped directly into the paint with a large background stamp. No ink involved, I just wanted texture. Then I used my heat gun to dry it quickly. I then inked over it lightly with some VersaMagic ink. I added ribbons and bling, and a stick pin from Maya Rd. The papers are from K&Co and the collage words are from The Girls Paperie.
Happy tag making.

1 comment: