ColorQ #73 and PageMaps Basic Grey Sketch | The Flamingo Chronicals: ColorQ #73 and PageMaps Basic Grey Sketch

ColorQ #73 and PageMaps Basic Grey Sketch

Howdy everyone! Spring is almost here, the first daffodils have popped their little heads up and are basking in the sunshine :0)

Today I have my LO for ColorQ #73 ,  
these are not colors that I would normally use together, 
so the combo was a bit of a stretch for me.
But I really like how it turned out. 
The photo I have used is just an everyday photo, of my darling daughters and my dear Gussie. 
For those of you who don't know me well, Gussie is my Grandmother, she was the delight of my heart and she passed away last year. I was her caregiver for the last 10 years of her life. She was an amazing woman who lived every single day of her almost 95 years.  
Now, first let me say, that I know I misspelled the word "their" twice. I am the worst speller ever and all my family and friends know it. My scrapbooks are filled with misspelled words - it is just who I am !!!

I have used the Basic Grey Sketch over at PageMaps for this LO, so I loved pulling out my BG lines to match these colors. I have used LILYKATE, Oh Baby! Boy and Perhaps (which is one of my personal faves) and a transparency from the Origins line.  Also used were Prima, K&Co, Inkadinkadoo, Bazzill chippie, VersaMagic Ink, ribbon and pearls from my stash. 

I had this little acrylic heart in my drawer, so I stamped it on the back with 
StazOn Cotton White and ran a ribbon thru it.


Here is a look at the sketch I used 

How fun it it? 
Thanks for hopping over today. I am heading out to the garden to weed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment