DADDY'S RAINCOAT | The Flamingo Chronicals: DADDY'S RAINCOAT

DADDY'S RAINCOAT

Today I have a LO I made using TCR and Sketchy Thursday 2.24 sketch. 

This is my DD in her Daddy's work raincoat.
We were having torrential rain, and she had just come in from
walking the poor little dog. I thought she looked 
just too cute in that great big rain coat! 


I have used Graphic 45 papers  - the Hallowe'en in Wonderland Collection - love those, Prima flowers and bling, the journal tag is from 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz metal, Maya Road stick pins and Basic Grey brads. The rick rack is Wrights. 
Because I really wanted my star pins to stand out, I inked then with Cotton White, and green StaZon. 

Here is a look at the sketch I used 

And here is my Color Palette 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

I love to read your comments, so leave some love :0)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the black, green and orange combo. The flowers are very pretty! Glad you got to play along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch! great photo and embellies!!Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo fun! I love love love that photo and all the flowers! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are amazing! I love the depth they add.

    ReplyDelete