Cards to share | The Flamingo Chronicals: Cards to share

Cards to share

Hello my blogging friends :o) 
As a change of pace, I am making a few cards this week. I have some 
wonderful stamps from Just For Fun Stamps   I visit with these wonderful people 
every year at the Stamp Scrap Art Tour   and Debbie asked me to make a few 
samples for her this past year. These are some of the cards 
from the fall batch that I will be sending her.
In addition to the so cute stamps from JFF, I have used my 7 Gypsies papers, my nesties, some random flowers, KaiserKraft,  Hambly screen prints, Websters ribbon. 

I have use my 7 Gypsies papers again, some buttons, ribbons and flowers from my stash.

Tomorrow I will have a couple more cards using the faux postage stamps that JFF has. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment