It All Started With A Mouse | The Flamingo Chronicals: It All Started With A Mouse

It All Started With A Mouse

How did you get into scrapbooking?
I got sucked into the black hole by my BFF -
I just wanted to make ONE little album about our 
family trip to Disney World. 
HAH!
Now I am hooked!! Who knew there was so much cool stuff to buy????
Today I have a LO for Once Upon A Sketch  and the prompt 
was how you got into scrapbooking.
 See all that stuff?? That is just the stuff I carry to retreat when I go!!!
My papers are Bo Bunny and EK Success, with some Bazzill cardstock. My embellies are Maya Road, Prima, Recollections and K&Co. 
Here is a look at the sketch I used  
Have you been over to Once Upon A Sketch??? 
They have great challenges every month. 

Do you LIKE ME on Facebook??
What are you waiting on :o)

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful week!
Anita

1 comment: