I {heart} You Always! | The Flamingo Chronicals: I {heart} You Always!

I {heart} You Always!

Good morning bloggers! 
Have you had a great weekend so far??
I hope I am having a wonderful time - I am writing this in advance, as I 
will be out of town with the hubs when it posts Sunday morning. :o)

Today we have a new and fabulous sketch up at Sketchabilities 

This layout is from a trip the hubs and I took a few years ago to Las Vegas, 
and these photos were from the Flamingo Hotel - my forever favorite in Vegas.

I have used Pink Paislee papers, Maya Road chippies, Jenni Bowlin paints, Prima flowers and canvas mistables, Tattered Angels spray inks, Tsukineko inks and my sewing machine.

My flowers were painted with Modge Podge and then dipped in crushed vintage glass.

All my chippies here are from Maya Road, they have been painted  with Jenni Bowlin 
and Claudine Helmuth paints.  

I am alos linking up over at 
Paper Play Challenges - Flowers and Lace

Be sure to join us at Sketchabilities and link up your take on the sketch!
You have until October 31 - Midnight EST! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week this week!
Anita

4 comments:

  1. Great layout...those flowers look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so love your take on the sketch!! just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab layout
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! and shiny...:)

    ReplyDelete