Authentique Mini Book | The Flamingo Chronicals: Authentique Mini Book

Authentique Mini Book

Howdy blogging friends! 
I had a great time at the stamp show today and picked
up some great stuff I can't wait to play around with. 
I love when the stamp show comes to town! 

Today I want to share a mini book that I am teaching as 
a class at The Crafty Scrapper next month. I used the new
Authentique Lovely Collection Kit for the entire album.
Love this line of papers! Here are a few photos
I used bookboard for my covers and used my Cinch from WRMK to punch the holes and bind it. The heart shaped tin and the chipboard are from Maya Road. All the die cut stickers are from the Lovely Kit.

This little album is full of pages that flip and open and hide little pockets. There are a TON of photo mats because I generally put a lot of photos and journaling in my albums.

I used several pieces of the Maya Road chipboard through out. They are
 all painted white and then heat embossed with WOW powders.


I used almost all of the die cuts in the kit - I was in love with them!
Lots of ribbon too.












The class is February 2nd at The Crafty Scrapper.
Check the website for more info and details.

I am entering this in the monthly color Challenge at Authentique.
If you would like to play along you have until Feb 13th to link up.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous little book of love. Great colours and I love the kind of vintage feel to it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, your Authentique Valentine cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete