Gelatos® Embossed Snowflake Tag | The Flamingo Chronicals: Gelatos® Embossed Snowflake Tag

Gelatos® Embossed Snowflake Tag

Good Wednesday morning everyone, I hope you have some 
sunshine where you are! We have had rain, rain, rain for two days now and it 
is supposed to be with is for another day at least. We need the rain but I 
would like to see the sun every now and then!

It is no secret that I love embossing and the art of letterpress.
Lately I have been trying it with every single type of medium in my studio 
so it was only a matter of time until I got to my Gelatos® and let me 
tell you it worked out much better than I expected!

See that yummy debossed background - Gelatos® and a CB embossing folder
are the only thing supplies you need.
The Gelatos® are so creamy that they apply on the folder straight from the tube.

To see the completed project, step by step directions and supply lists hop over
 to the Design Memory Craft Blog . This is a fabulous technique that you will love!

Thanks for stopping by today :)
I would love to hear what you think of this and to
see what you create with it - so leave me a link in the comments below and
I will hop over to your blog and check it out.
Anita

1 comment: