Valentine Card- JFF Stamps | The Flamingo Chronicals: Valentine Card- JFF Stamps

Valentine Card- JFF Stamps

Good morning everyone!
Today I have a Valentine card to share. 
I am running out of creative ideas for my hubs, since I have been
making him cards for so long. It is getting harder by the year!

Today I have a card for Just For Fun Stamps 

I used papers from Bo Bunny and Pink Paislee. The die cut stickers are from Bo Bunny as well.
For my sentiment I used my Love stamp and stamped randomly for a colored background. Then I stamped a darker color in the middle and heat embossed it.
To make the vase I used Perfume Bottles and fussy cut one bottle. I stamped the Rose several times, fussy cut them and layered them with leaves and flower stamens. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Have you started on your Valentine Cards yet?
I would love to see what you create, so leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment