Life is A Journey Card | The Flamingo Chronicals: Life is A Journey Card

Life is A Journey Card

Hi everyone, I hope you are safe where you are!
We are having more tornado weather here in North Texas.

Please keep the folks in OK in your thoughts and prayers
I just saw that the tornado threw there was 2 miles wide!!

Today I have a DT project for Just For Fun Stamps
using more of the new stamps released this spring.

I love flamingos - so I was really happy to see on in
the spring release!! 

 Nice flamingo, huh? :o) 
I have used the following images for my card 
All my papers are from Basic Grey, cardstock is Bazzill. I have also used
bling: Recollections, ribbon: Stampin' Up, die: Spell Binders, 
punch: Stampin' Up.

I used Stamper's Big Brush Pens from Faber-Castell Design 
Memory Craft to ink my stamp. The bling was a big leaf - I cut it into 
smaller sections to use here. I used my sewing machine as well
 as faux stitching on the card. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Be safe where you are!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are not in the path of any severe weather, saying a little prayer for you! I love your flamingo,they are so pretty! Great card Anita! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So much amazing detail and all the bling is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete