Dorm Room Decor with Glue Dots® | The Flamingo Chronicals: Dorm Room Decor with Glue Dots®

Dorm Room Decor with Glue Dots®

Hi Everyone! How is your week going so far!!

Today I want to share with you a fun and
(surprisingly) quick project that I made for young lady's dorm room.

This could be adapted to suit any decor, but floral is my favorite!

 I bought a pack of acrylic sheets at convention a couple of years ago, and they are still
languishing in my scrap room. I decided it was time to get them out 
and do something with them! I have used Glue Dots® through out this
project, and they are wonderful when working with acrylic!!
I started by stamping around the edge using StazOn ink. I used Ultra thin Glue Dots®
to secure my Bazzill Die cut sheet to the back off the project.
I used Mini Glue Dots® to secure my punched paper to the front of the project.

I love the Continuous Glue Lines® - perfect for adding pom-pom fringe!

I used my Basic Grey stamps, Prima Flowers, MS Punch, Splash of Color
pattern paper, ribbon from May Arts, Stampin' Up and other 
and the cute To-Do list is from Target. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.
   

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful...so much amazing details too. You really have a gift.

    ReplyDelete