Wild Life Fun - ColourQ #199 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Wild Life Fun - ColourQ #199

Wild Life Fun - ColourQ #199

Hi blogging buddies!
I am off to CHA this morning, so I am hoping that blogger 
does it's job and posts for me!!

Today over at ColourQ we have a new palette up
and I love these colors! Pinks and greens are 
always at the top of my list :)

These are old, old, photos!! From May of 1998. Look how cute my little one was. 
Well, she is still cute, but not so little any more!
I have used MME new papers for this layout along with some kraft paper.
I am all about the faux stitching these days! I used a white pen this time around
and I really like how it looks. Such an easy way to add some pizzazz to your page!!
Flowers are from Prima, bling is Want2Scrap. All the little bits and pieces are from 
the same paper line - "Find Your Wings and Fly" from MME. I am 
so in love with these papers!!! The colors are wonderful!!

Here is a look at our colors this week
Yummy, yes??  Be sure to join in the fun and link up your project
over on the blog

Thanks for coming by today!
I'll try and post some fun photos of CHA Goodness :)
Anita

4 comments:

  1. I love the Kraft banners! Awesome job on the colors! Have fun a CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Anita! Have fun at CHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I love the pen stitching on the banners. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning layout! You always put so much into what you do, the dies, pearls and fabulous photo's, just love it!

    ReplyDelete