Authentique Halloween Wreath and Mini Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: Authentique Halloween Wreath and Mini Album

Authentique Halloween Wreath and Mini Album

Hi everyone!
How is your holiday weekend going so far?
We are super hot here in Dallas, makes me 
wish it was July again just so I could cool off!

Today I have a quick post to share a class I will be 
teaching at The Crafty Scrapper next month. I don't have the 
date yet, as I have to have my tonsils out and will need to schedule around
that. Bleah.

I used the fabulous new Authentique Thrilling paper line for this
project- love the colors and patterns.
 I wanted something a little vintage looking so I used lots of paper cones.
How beautiful is the May Arts Ribbon????
I have also included a mini book that hangs from the wreath!
I will have a post on it in a couple of days.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Thanks for stopping by today
Anita

4 comments:

  1. Both of these Halloween projects are fantastic! Love them Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...wow...wow, this is simply the best looking Halloween wreath on the planet! Just the right amount of spookyness, vintage and just down right stunning! Have fun in your class and good luck with your tonsils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous, Miss Anita! Wow! I have become your newest bloglovin' and google friend connect follower. SO MUCH FUN spending the afternoon reading your blog and getting to know your fun personality and very eclectic scrapping styles. thanks for the enjoyment.
    hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Project ! Look forward to being inspired by you, I just started following !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete