Frosted Designs and Vintage Teresa Collins | The Flamingo Chronicals: Frosted Designs and Vintage Teresa Collins

Frosted Designs and Vintage Teresa Collins

Hi everyone- I dearly hope that where  ever you are
you are sunny and WARM.

I am hoping that my toes will thaw about before summer.
Just sayin'.

Ok, so today I have a new layout to share with you using some fabulous
stuff from Frosted Designs!!



My project today is made mostly with the Love Is In The Air Kit, with a little bit of 
other stuff from the store thrown in for good measure!

I have made 3 projects with this kit, and I am pretty sure I am going to make one more!!
Be sure to hop over to the store and get yours today!


Soooo,, my DD1 was a SR Camp Counselor this one year,, and she
had a unit of 2nd graders,,,, and this was Thursday night of camp week,
and it rained, and these little girls LOVED her,,

and she was so over it!

I have used the Teresa Collins papers from the Love Is In The Air Kit, and added
a few more Teresa Collins pieces- let's call them vintage. Yeah, VINTAGE- that's what they are!
These Vintage papers are brought to you all the way from 2008 and the Journal It line!
The chipboards are Technique Tuesday.


I started with spray inks on the background, then used Molding Paste, a stencil and the
Ranger Distress  Glitter to make the background. I colored my chipboard heart with
 Rose Metal Gelatos® and then added a little Heidi Swap Color Shine to it.


Flowers, Journal Card, and Alpha's are all from the kit. I used a black journal pen
 to add a little detail to the journal card.


Die Cut stickers from the kit to add a little detail in the upper corner. I used my Gold Gelatos® to color the  chipboard piece around the outside edge; the white accent is made with a Stampers Big Brush Pen from Faber-Castell®. The inner piece of chipboard was painted. For the heart chippie, I painted the inner piece white, then stamped the little tiny hearts on it.


 Look at my little cutie pie!

These little wood veneer arrows from Studio Calico are just too cute. I love to use
them for calling attention to something on a layout!


So there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week, and try to stay warm!!


Anita







2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO, Anita! Everything about it - and those little arrows are adorable! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout !!! It is filled with wonderful elements and details !!!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete