Deconstructed Layout #10 Long Beach CA | The Flamingo Chronicals: Deconstructed Layout #10 Long Beach CA

Deconstructed Layout #10 Long Beach CA

Queen Mary

For this installment in The Deconstructed Layout - Long Beach, CA - I want to focus on scrapbooking those memories were were don't have photos to go along with them. I decided I wanted to make a travel book, making one page for every trip the hubs and I  have ever taken together. The problem is,, way back in the day we didn't have cameras like we do now! There are a lot of  trips where I have no photos, but I can Google with the best of them!


To see the entire Deconstructed Layout Series be sure to check out this page.


google images
Our very first trip was to Long Beach, CA to see the Spruce Goose and Queen Mary. So I made a list of all the trips I have no photos for and started looking. I searched Google images and found some great graphics for most of the things I needed.I found some postcards (non-royalty) for my page. I printed them out on heavy cardstock and trimmed them to the size I needed.

small layout
The album I am using is 6x8- and I want to put a LOT of ages in it, so thin pages are a must. This is really hard for me! I am mostly sticking to one photo, a postcard if I have it, stamped images, and journaling. FLAT is what I am looking for!

layered tags
To get the layers I like so much but still keep the page thin, I used several of the tags  and layered then behind my photos. I also added layers on top of my photos- here I used one of the Prima Lace Stickers.

stamped photo
On this photo I stamped right on top of it using the Elle's Studios Everyday Moments stamp set.
I stamped in white in first, then black ink to give it more depth.

flat page
Brads and die cut stickers round out the rest of the layout. by using these flat elements, I was able to pack a lot onto this little layout!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment