Girls Night Out for Sparkle N Sprinkle | The Flamingo Chronicals: Girls Night Out for Sparkle N Sprinkle

Girls Night Out for Sparkle N Sprinkle

Happy Sunday everyone!
Today I have a project to share using fabulous stamps and glitter from

Sparkle N Sprinkle

 Although I have a very large circle of friends, I have a small circle that are my closest friends that I would call in the middle of the night if I ever need anything. We have been friends forever and have been through it all together. We make sure we get together without kids and husbands every few months to have a fun time together!

One of our favorite things is going to the theater! For this layout I used a variety of Sparkle N Sprinkle's fabulous background stamps. I love the Journal Mixed Media set- it is so versatile, I swear you can use it on any layout! Here I have stamped it randomly across my background page using Powder Puff ink from Quick Quotes. On top of that I have added the Leafy Flourish Stamp right where I was going to place my photo.

My sentiment is from the Old Friends set- I love this saying, so apt! I added a bit of sparkle using 1/8" Tear-ific Tape and Priceless Peacock on my punched cardstock. To add some definition to my die-cut elements, I either traced around them or added faux stitching with a fine black journal pen. If you have never tried this, it is an amazingly simple way to add detail to your layout or card!


Here is a better look at the stamps I used to create my background. I also added a bit of doodling around my photo to ground it to my layout. A few brads and flowers and my layout was done.

I am linking up at the following challenges:
Quick Quotes - repeating shapes- I used circles (brads)
 Feeling Sketchy- sketch!



To see all the details on my layout, including all the products used, please see My Gallery at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

6 comments:

  1. The brads work - I especially like the one on the left with the face - but you also used 3 arrow shapes, too! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO!! Love the stamping, embellishments and added texture and pops of color!! Beautiful job!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Feeling Sketchy blog!! :)

    Elina- DT member, Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - love the stamping and flower clusters. Thanks for joining in at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! I love the stamps and doodling. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Anita! Great paper & lovely stamping. It's fabulous that you can get out with your friends, to have great photos to scrap too!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
    Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and love all the texture on the page ! ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete