First Easter photo- Stash Busters Challenge | The Flamingo Chronicals: First Easter photo- Stash Busters Challenge

First Easter photo- Stash Busters Challenge

Hi everyone! 
We have a new challenge over at The Crafty Scrapper
Stash Buster

Is super easy and fun- you just have to use something you have had laying around a while!

You know you have a pile of stuff left over from other projects- we all do. 
I throw mine into a box when I am done with a project until a get a big pile. 

Here is my layout
 This is the hubs and DD2 on her first Easter. It is a terrible photo, but it is the only one I have.
I have used new Crate Paper and Authentique papers, all available at The Crafty Scrapper.

Here is my collection of stuff from my stash. Pretty much everything but the two flowers on the bottom are from my stash jar! I am pretty excited to be using them up finally!!

 I used a new Wendy Vecchi stencil and VersaMagic ink to stencil these
cute flowers on under my embellishment cluster.

The papers and die-cut stickers are also from Crate Paper.

I have also had this chipboard frame hanging around for a couple of years- glad to finally use it up!

Be sure to join in the fun over at The Crafty Scrapper and share your
project using your stash items. We will have a new
Stash Buster Challenge
 every few weeks!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment