The 12 Tags of Christmas Day #3 | The Flamingo Chronicals: The 12 Tags of Christmas Day #3

The 12 Tags of Christmas Day #3

Good morning everyone! Today is day #3 over at The Crafty Scrapper for our 12 Tags of Christmas and I have another tag to share with you.


  I am not normally a tag maker, I am more of a 12x12 pg kinda girl - there is way more room to work with on 12x12 after all! But I am pretty happy with how my tags came out.


This tag came together very quickly! Other than the drying time for the embossing paste, it took me less than 5 minutes to pull this tag together. So even if you are in a hurry, you can create a fabulous tag for a gift!


I started by applying some texture to the top and sides using a stencil and Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste, then inked around the sides and added a few accents with my White Signo Pen.



I stamped my background image using VersaMark, then applied chalk in multiple colors for a subdued effect.  I added my sentiment using Black StazOn ink, and lots of ribbons and a button at the top to finish it off.



Be sure to check The Crafty Scrapper Blog everyday as we will have a new tag to share with you.



Thanks so much for stopping by today- have a wonderful week!














No comments:

Post a Comment