Magical Memories Class | The Flamingo Chronicals: Magical Memories Class

Magical Memories Class

I am so excited about the new class I am doing at The Crafty Scrapper. I had so much fun creating this class and you will love this little book to hold all your Magical Memories. I have used the uber cute Say Cheese I and Say Cheese II paper lines from Simple Stories.


 I started with  Maya Road Oh Snap bare chipboard album and added tons of media to make it my own. Because I can never make anything that is flat I added some Filmstrip tape from Tim Holtz for depth and dimension. I LOVE the way this turned out!


Because I like to have lots of dimension in my books I added several die cuts made from Eileen Hulls mat board and dies from Sizzix.

Coin envelopes are the perfect way to add pockets to your mini albums!

I don't normally use a lot of stickers for my albums, but I adored the 12x12 sticker sheet with this line. Sooooo very cute!!

We all know how much I love my Cinch from We R Memory Keepers. I used it here to bind the album and to add some additional pages to the other side. This album measures an impressive 20+ inches when it is fully open!


There are LOTS of ribbons included in the class kit as well, I just photographed the book before I added them for some strange reason :(
We have had this class once, and it is on the schedule again for July 26th. There are also kits available if you are unable to make the class in person. Contact the store directly at 972- 923-3151 to reserve your spot in class or purchase a kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment