Back to School Fun with Deflecto | The Flamingo Chronicals: Back to School Fun with Deflecto

Back to School Fun with Deflecto

Hi everyone - who is ready for back to school? It seems like it is so early these days!! This months theme for the  Deflecto Craft DT is Back To School so here is a look at the projects I came up with.

I am all about using vinyl to decorate EVERYTHING these days so that was my go to for this project. To really make the designs stand out, I outlined and filled in the designs with a white paint pen.

For my Reading Bank I started with a Wet Erase Sign and removed the insert.
I took a 5x7 Beveled Edge Frame apart and used just the two clear panels for this project.


I cut the vinyl with my Cameo Silhouette and applied it the front panel.

I used very thin double sided tape to adhere the panels to the Wet Erase base, then finished off with some ribbons, and die cut stickers.

Be sure to check out the new Deflecto Blog for more great ideas and thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment