My Little Pumpkin with Deflecto Crafts | The Flamingo Chronicals: My Little Pumpkin with Deflecto Crafts

My Little Pumpkin with Deflecto Crafts

I am gearing up for Halloween and I have so many cute things I wanna make this year I am sure I will never get them all done!   One thing that was at the top of my top of list was this cute frame for the Princess' photo.

I used a 4x6 Craft Frame from Deflecto for this easy project.

This project was so simple! First off I added some pattern paper to the inside of the frame- this is some vintage Bo Bunny that I have been hoarding. Next I added the white accents around the frame opening, the stickers, the fall accents, and the buttons. To tie it all together I wrapped some paper ribbon around the bottom of the frame and tied it in a big bow.  I cropped my photo down, matted it on  black cardstock and adhere in the center on the front of the frame. This way I can change the photo out from year to year.


I also added white accents to the stickers used for the title. My favorite is a Signo White Pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Deflecto Facebook page for more great project ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment