Boo To You Halloween Etched Glass | The Flamingo Chronicals: Boo To You Halloween Etched Glass

Boo To You Halloween Etched Glass

Halloween etched candy jar
Halloween is coming! Halloween is coming! I love Halloween y'all. LOVE. IT.  I can't wait to start decorating the house. I like to have multiple candy dishes around the house filled with different kinds of candy. This cute little glass dish from the dollar store turned into a great Boo to you dish with a little bit of etching cream. e

easy etched glass
I started by covering the edges on one side with masking tape. I marked the masking tape with a ruler before I applied it, so that I would get a straight edge on each side.  Next up I used some foil stickers to create my sentiment. Foil stickers are a fabulous way to make etching designs.

Next up apply the etching creme and let it sit for 15 minutes. To get a full tutorial on how to use the creme, go here.

Halloween etched glass

After rinsing you have a masterpiece that looks like this! The glass is permanently etched and you can even paint it if you like!

To see more etched projects, hop over to the etchall® Facebook page.













No comments:

Post a Comment